Holistic Nutrition 101
Lifestyle Education Seminars at the Lasley Centre – Being Your Best!
Join specialists in health, wellness, safety, injury prevention and behavior at the Lasley Centre. Throughout the year, the Lasley Centre will host a free lifestyle education seminar on a topic that is relevant to our students, families and community. This is a free and public event open to our neighbors and community.
Holistic Nutrition 101 – Holistic nutrition is the modern natural approach to developing a healthy balanced diet while taking into account the person as whole.
Topics to be discussed:
- Eating and healing with whole foods
- Developing healthy eating habits
- Avoiding refined and processed foods – a complete dirty list of foods that you should avoid
- Whole foods that maximize your overall health and wellness
- Heal and help the body avoid inflammation with holistic nutrition
This is a FREE seminar open to the community! Open to all ages, families are encouraged to attend.
* * For Lasley Centre students and parents, we request that you attend this seminar.
Date & Time:
Saturday, March 4 at 2:00 PM 60 minutes (45 minute seminar + 15 minute Q &A)
Dr. Sheeba Asad is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor who believes in helping her patients improve their health by addressing underlying conditions that are stopping them from achieving their full health potential. She focuses on individualized plans that addresses immediate concerns and also guides to achieve long-term health goals. Her passion is to help her patients feel stronger, achieve better function and gain a more joy-filled quality of life.
Lasley Centre, Studio C
This is a free event offered by the Lasley Centre and Dr. Sheeba Asad, ND. Registration is required to ensure that there is enough space and materials that may be required for the event.